Widely used in Europe, the French press allows water to circulate freely between plants in bulk, resulting in a taste superior to any other method of infusion.
Our French press teapot has a capacity of 500ml, or 3-4 cups. Resistant, ecological and easy to use. Pour the loose mixture into the teapot, fill with boiling water, push the filter, and serve. Easily disassembles for cleaning. Dishwasher safe.
Clear transparent glass and stainless steel container. Protective base, handle and cover in black polypropylene.
Taxable product in Canada.
Before first use:
Wash, rinse and dry the French press before first use.
1. Remove the plunger and preheat the glass container by rinsing it with hot water.
2. Pour the loose mixture into the container.
3. Fill with boiling water up to the spout (capacity 500 ml) and gently stir the mixture.
4. Insert the plunger without lowering the filter. Let infuse under the lid, 5-10 min to taste.
5. When ready to use, hold the handle and slowly push the plunger all the way down. * If you have trouble pushing the plunger, remove it from the coffee maker and push it vertically slowly and gently. Do not force or push on the sides as you risk breaking the glass.
Do not use if the glass container is cracked.
The container is resistant to boiling water but should not be placed directly on a heat source.
Separate the glass container from the plunger for easy cleaning. The glass container is dishwasher safe. First remove it from its black plastic base. The piston can be disassembled as shown and washed by hand.
Resistant, the container is made of glass and stainless steel. The protective base, the handle and the cover are made of polypropylene plastic in black color.
Clear transparent glass allows you to see our beautiful blends of whole flowers and the exceptional colors of their infusions unfold in your teapot. Classically designed, our French press teapot goes well with any decor.
Practical and ecological, the French press is an essential accessory for bulk lovers looking for a superior infusion.