By Suzie Tanguay | Photo and styling: Anabelle Rogers
PREPARATION: 10 minutes | REST TIME: 6-12 hrs |YIELD: 2 servings
- 1 sachet (or 4 g loose) of Jasmine FloralTea green tea
- 1 organic green apple, cored
- 250 ml (1 cup) fresh baby spinach
- 375 ml (1½ cups) almond milk, sweetened or unsweetened
- 60 ml (¼ cup) Greek, vanilla or plain yogurt
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) honey, or sugar of your choice
- 5 ml (1 tsp) lemon juice
Place the tea bag and almond milk in a pitcher.
Cold infuse in the grigo for 6-12 hours. Remove the bag.
In an electric blender, combine the infusion and all the ingredients.
Blend until smooth. If the smoothie is too liquid for your taste, add a little yogurt. If it is not liquid enough, add a little milk. To your health!
To purchase Jasmine Green Tea from FloralTea, click HERE